With unemployment matching its lowest level in half a century and demand for advisors and consultants with specialized expertise at all-time highs, the war for talent continues. Without the right talent, your firm’s reputation, revenue, and growth suffer.
In recent years, RPO solutions have become increasingly popular in assisting the professional services and consulting industry in addressing the following talent challenges:
- An all-time high demand for advisors and consultants with specialized expertise
- Hiring talent who knows how to harness digital insights, services, and tools for coordinating and collaborating
- One of the worst retention rates in the workplace—measured by total separations
- International recruiting limitations intensified by the pandemic
- Changing workforce demographics require firms to consider how they replace experienced middle and upper managers
That’s why many forward-thinking firms of all sizes and within all sectors—from the Big Four to boutique management consultancies—are turning to flexible, customizable RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solutions that can be integrated into overall talent strategies. Outsourced or internal shared service recruitment solutions provide the necessary hiring support structure for firms to select and hire the talent they need—when they need it—to execute their strategy.
Download the E-Book today!