A $1.8-billion publicly-traded real estate management firm with over 1,100 employees and offices across the U.S., our Client provides updated technology-friendly homes for lease in desirable neighborhoods nationwide.
Faced with an underperforming RPO supplier in a challenging market, the Client looked to transition away from its existing RPO provider to a high-touch, process efficient replacement. The Client issued a request for proposal (RFP) to procure a new solutions provider and Broadleaf was awarded the contract. Ultimately the company executives were intent on expanding their geographical footprint by hiring top candidates for roles including customer service, maintenance, and other field-based positions.
Upon taking over for the incumbent RPO provider, Broadleaf immediately dove into the Client’s high-volume hiring initiative and was faced with challenges.
- Emerging during the COVID pandemic, the Client experienced rapid expansion that required our team to keep pace with the vast number of openings that needed to be filled all at once.
- Our team encountered resistance and adoption challenges from internal hiring leaders during the transition.
- The Client’s outdated applicant tracking system (ATS) presented hiring process bottlenecks.
To optimize our recruiting efforts, Broadleaf designed and implemented a customized RPO solution within a five-week timeframe. A scalable client delivery program team handles the Client’s fluctuating recruiting needs led by a seasoned Client Delivery Director:
- 3-5 RPO Recruiters
- RPO Coordinator
- 2-4 RPO Sources
- Talent Curator
Broadleaf’s value-driven RPO program has provided exceptional performance improvements and cost savings. Much of our program’s success can be attributed to the collaborative relationship between our team and our Client’s key stakeholders. Our understanding of the Client’s internal processes and company culture gave us the ability to keep key leaders informed and engaged.
A year after the launch of the RPO program, the Client renewed its contract and asked Broadleaf to create an all encompassing approach to their workforce management. Broadleaf integrated our RPO program with an MSP solution— taken over from the Client’s incumbent MSP provider—to provide Total Talent Management (TTM) services
Our TTM solution achieved the following results in 2021:
- Averaging 400 hires per year
- Average time-to-fill of 35 days
- Less than 3:1 interview-to-offer ratio
- Successfully partnered with the Client to implement a new Workday Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for full-time employees and VNDLY Vendor Management System (VMS) platform for contract labor.
Broadleaf’s highly agile delivery model—one that can be scaled up or pared down—has kept pace with the Client’s growth to meet their continuously changing labor demands.