Current Job Openings
Broadleaf has an immediate need for a temporary RPO Recruiter. This is a remote position. Recruiters with experience recruiting for the hospitality industry are encouraged to apply! This position is a 6+ month contract or more.
The RPO Recruiter is responsible for working in tandem with the customer"s HR teams and within their process. The primary objective is to recruit and submit quality candidates to the customer. The Recruiter must always keep their hiring manager"s satisfaction as top priority. This position is metrics driven, and so the ideal candidate will have the internal drive to exceed all expectations.
The RPO Recruiter will play a key role in growing our RPO Services and delivering a WOW impact to our clients. Joining our RPO team will allow the selected candidate to enhance their recruiting skills within a value-added consultative environment. We expect continuous improvement with a focus on delivering exceptional service consistently; doing so will lead to career development and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between Broadleaf, our customer and the candidate pool - must present yourself and our business values with professionalism
- Receives and qualifies new positions, collaborates with Company and client HR teams to establish parameters of acceptable candidate profiles
- Ensures that job requisitions are posted to all relevant career sites
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies that engage customers currently successful methodologies and tools, and give clear direction to sourcing team
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure customer needs are being met and an adequate pipeline of candidates is developed
- Conducting candidate resume reviews, phone screenings and the administering of assessment tests
- Ensuring recurring interview time slots are slotted with appropriate candidates
- Provide workforce database management
- Communicating with client stakeholders to ensure ongoing satisfaction and program effectiveness
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality
- Maintain set benchmark as set forth by Company
- Establish community relations through frequent contact and branch activities
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures