Statement of Work (SOW) Vendor Management
When engaging with a new vendor or contractor, a statement of work (SOW) is one of the most important documents you’ll sign, so you absolutely need to get it right.
Successful purchasing departments are required to be laser focused on cost reduction and process efficiencies to remain competitive and profitable. The challenge has been ensuring quality of goods and services while also minimizing costs. And, often, there is a significant resource investment in managing the thousands of suppliers engaged annually. This is where Broadleaf’s SOW vendor management has been leveraged to meet customers’ dynamic needs.
We have built a suite of enterprise-level models that include traditional business process outsourcing engagements, procure-to-pay and source-to-pay programs. Our service teams aid our customers in all aspects of the procurement lifecycle, including:
- Managing administration, business controls, and execution-related activities
- Placing and chasing POs
- Sourcing, vetting and onboarding suppliers
- Buy desk services and support
- Interfacing with our customers’ end-users on requisition, PO, and invoice statuses
- Enforcing business controls
- Simplifying remittance processes, leading to supplier and stakeholder satisfaction
- Cost Savings and Established Process Controls. Broadleaf focuses on quality, cost savings, and processing times, resulting in greater supplier and end customer satisfaction for tail-end spend management.
- Customer Service Dedication. Our teams are staffed with representatives who are well-versed in delivering on a global level.
- Proven Delivery Centers. With our established operations centers in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, India, Mexico, Poland, Slovakia, South Africa, the U.K., and the U.S., Broadleaf offers real-time, global support.
Contact us about statement of work
Connect with our SOW consultants today so we can get started on a custom program for you.
Interested in learning more?
See our latest blog posts for industry insights and trends.