Co-employment Risk Mitigation
Broadleaf provides customer managers and human resource representatives with co-employment risk mitigation training services.
Risk mitigation services cover several topics, including:
- Defining co-employment
- The benefits and risks of using the services of ICs and contract workers
- Determining worker status
- The safe harbor protection
- Overview of Vizcaino v. Microsoft
- Co-employment and the risk of an IRS audit
- Independent contractors and red flags
- Real examples of customer mistakes
- Protecting intellectual property
- Mitigating the risks
Contact us about co-employment risk mitigation
Connect with our co-employment consultants today so we can get started on a custom program for you.
Interested in learning more?
See our latest blog posts for industry insights and trends.