Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has an exciting opportunity for a remote Business Solutions Architect! This is a full time opportunity to work with an adaptive and driven team!
What Broadleaf has to offer:
- Great benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and 7 paid holidays
The Business Solutions Team is a highly consultative group of resources that bring subject matter expertise to current clients and client prospects. They are constantly looking at what is trending in the industry and within the Broadleaf community, working with channel partners and new technologies to ensure we present optimum solutions both internally and externally.
The Business Solutions Architect partners with Business Development and/or Client Delivery to delve deeper into the client requirements and to further understand the challenge needing support-both from a process and systems perspective. They create detailed solution models, including resource, process, and technology recommendations. Upon contract execution, Business Solutions is responsible for leading the implementation of the defined solution in collaboration with all necessary parties to bring programs to steady state.
The Business Solutions Architect will be responsible for collaborating across internal departments, external clients, and other resources to develop innovative and integrated strategies and solutions to support the growth and expansion of our Total Talent Management line of business. The Architect provides process mapping, technical designs, verifies test conditions, as well as assisting with User Acceptance Testing and demonstrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create strong consultative relationships with internal teams, key supplier and technology partners and external client to design solutions that support the growth and expansion of our business
- Provide knowledge and insight on emerging trends in industry including best practices, operational excellence and technology advancement
- Understand and articulate all solutions offered by Broadleaf to the marketplace
- Understand various technologies and how they effectively align to the processes and programs developed
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations in-house, at customer sites, and trade shows or as otherwise requested
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Total Talent Management Solutions (MSP/VMS, VMS Only, MSP Only, RPO, SOW, Blended MSP /RPO models, IC Compliance, Payroll services and evolving solutions such as Alumni, Silver Medalist, Contingent RPO, etc.)
- Engage in complex discovery processes with clients and prospects; actively listen and diagnose challenges, opportunities and goals both stated and implied
- Document business requirements
- Build project schedules aligned to project requirements and specs
- Conduct Gap Analysis
- Evaluate current business and proposed future state processes against the technology (VMS, ATS, other) functionality, and assist with translation into functional requirements and designs
- Communicate designs to business, development, testing and training teams; manage design updates
- Builds scripts for and assists with User Acceptance Testing and Demonstrations
- Verify the application matches those requirements, and ensure the application meets end user expectations
- Manage defect triage during internal and external testing events
- Work with client's project manager(s)/lead(s) to obtain consensus and signoff on requirements deliverables
- Support program administrative oversight to include staff on/offboarding, reporting rosters, training, resource allocations
- Escalate upon completion of the discovery phase to Director of Business Solutions and other identified leaders on a project, scope changes and cost of delivery implications
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Provide innovative solution options to Client Delivery, Product Management and Development teams that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Takes ownership to learn new processes, system feature/functionality with minimal supervision