Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work remotely with a dedicated client of ours! This is a full time temporary opportunity that comes with excellent benefits!
The Recruiting Coordinator will perform daily transactional work by performing data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools, while assist Recruiters to successfully fill positions to closure by contacting candidates to assist them through their recruitment experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews. This includes managing complex scheduling and facilities requirements.
- Support mass calling events notifying candidates of openings, follow up with applicants stalled in the application process, and update client system with notes and outcome of actions completed
- Assist with setting and running virtual and in-person job fairs
- Respond efficiently and accurately to candidates, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Utilize client's applicant tracking system, relationship management tools and other queue management platforms to respond to inbound phone calls from candidates and client contacts, to assist with resolving inquiries or issues
- Conduct follow up calls, monitor text message/email responses as needed to assist with follow up questions/ responses
- Conduct outbound calls, send emails, and text messages to applicants in the per-boarding and on-boarding process, to prepare for their first day of training