Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has an exciting direct-hire opportunity for a Client Operations Specialist at our Williamsville, NY office, and is open to being hybrid! This is a full time opportunity that comes with great benefits!
Working in a team environment, our Operations group plays an essential role by ensuring client operations run in an effective, efficient and consistent manner. Timely and accurate client operations work performance enables assigned business areas to meet strategic and operational delivery of talent acquisition services within Managed Service Program (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) environments.
Client Operations Specialists are responsible for providing a superior customer service experience to contract employees, clients, suppliers, partners, and Broadleaf team members. The Operations function primarily provides support to Delivery teams, working on the back end of the talent acquisition life-cycle for candidate work order creation, timesheet and payroll processing, client invoicing and billing functions, and associated responsibilities. You will serve as a front-line resource for initial questions and inquiries from various stakeholders, supporting day-to-day tasks and work requirements through the use of established processes and systems. In this role, you will develop a solid foundational knowledge of VMS systems, work ticketing systems, and internal Broadleaf processes, to support current and future MSP/RPO and VMS programs.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is detail oriented, engaged, and passionate about a career in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure one's own work and information processed in established systems is timely, complete and accurate
- Ensure day-to-day processes are performed effectively and accurately, collaborating with partners across assigned teams and seeking guidance from a Client Operations Lead when necessary
- Effectively respond to inbound calls, assigned tickets, and email communication from various stakeholders such as contract employees, suppliers, clients, and colleagues
- Utilize software and programs necessary for execution of job duties, maintain up-to-date knowledge and adhere to all established operational procedures and requirements
- Manage own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals in a dynamic environment, adjusting with changing circumstances and adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Perform system entry and data integrity tasks at various stages of contract employees" work assignments, such as contract or work order extensions, rate changes, timesheet/expense management, compliance activities, offboarding, etc.
- Utilize various time keeping systems and processes to track and seek approval for contract employee time, and process according to established procedures and guidelines
- Monitor performance against contract SLAs (i.e. pending end of assignments, invoicing, time and expense management and vendor compliance tracking)
- Contribute to problem solving daily operational challenges related to customer service issues, payroll, invoicing, billing, etc.
- As knowledge, skills and abilities increase, and solid work performance is demonstrated, may own responsibility for independently managed responsibilities and projects
- Support cultural initiatives while aligning behaviors to OneAleron values
- Other duties as determined by business needs and management direction