Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has an exciting direct-hire opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist Level 1 - Tier 1 that will be hybrid at our Williamsville, NY office. This is a full time opportunity that comes with great benefits!
Why work for Broadleaf Results? Drawing from our 60-year history delivering talent and workforce solutions to customers throughout North America, we realize and adhere to an important truth: we are only as good as our people. Our team members have some of the longest tenures in the industry-and it is not by chance. We believe people are our most important asset. Broadleaf offers an environment where employees are not only challenged to grow and succeed, but are given the tools, training, mentorship, and development needed to get there.
Every day, Broadleaf team members have opportunities to positively impact the many people we serve-from clients and candidates, to business partners and colleagues. Our employees-through their creativity, talent, and willingness to learn-are essential to the success of our company. Interested in taking the next step to join the Broadleaf team and make an impact? We are seeking a highly capable, action-oriented and engaged individual to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Working in a team environment, our talent acquisition program delivery group plays an essential role by ensuring talent acquisition processes are coordinated and run in an effective, efficient, and consistent manner. Timely and accurate talent acquisition process coordination enables assigned business areas to meet strategic and operational delivery of talent acquisition services within Managed Service Program (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) environments.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will primarily support contingent labor programs through our MSP service, however, may also provide support within our other service lines including RPO. The delivery team"s main purpose is to support the fulfillment of Broadleaf"s open requisitions through the facilitation of sourcing (directly or indirectly via an associate supplier) and screening (directly or indirectly via an associate supplier) of candidates, building talent communities by pipelining candidates and/or developing valued relationships with associate suppliers, and ensuring a positive experience for the active candidate being migrated to the 'hired' status and cleared to start. The role will work collaboratively with operations functions in the transition of candidates to contractor status in support of the program.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing MSP processes that drive candidate flow through various channels and is a brand ambassador for Broadleaf and the clients we serve. This key role is designed to nurture relationships with candidates, associate suppliers, and clients (internal and external) to cultivate a large-scale network that will assist in achieving the program"s recruitment success. The role will maintain real-time system data integrity, provide status updates and reporting, respond to stakeholder inquiries, and provide guidance and process training to suppliers and hiring managers as appropriate.
This position is ideal for a detail oriented, process driven individual with a desire to expand their career within Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track age of open requisitions, candidates submitted, and timeliness of manager feedback to facilitate hiring process optimization.
- Assist in providing clear and concise reporting to business leaders and colleagues for tracking progress in requisition fulfillment for current as well as anticipated open roles.
- Ownership of requisitions/open orders, evaluation of talent, by reviewing resumes and releasing candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Manage process-based transactions within VMS and ATS including work order/requisition process management, resume review, candidate dispositioning, system data integrity and support requisition fulfillment by managing schedule coordination between candidates, clients and suppliers as needed.
- Respond to supplier, client, and internal stakeholder inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide program status reports to leadership as required
- Business review participation (ensure data integrity)
- Provide support with compliance and new starts (confirmation, follow up and status)
- Process new hires, confirming start dates with suppliers and creating work orders.
- Serve as back-up support for all other members of this job family (other MSP/RPO accounts)
- Assist in quarterly supplier rationalization/recommendations based on business needs (new supplier training and end User training)
- Partner with account teams, client operations and internal departments to ensure account success through active collaboration and back up support
- Contribute to case studies, account plan and STRIDE certification (Quality and Compliance)
- Provide supplier and client training on systems, processes, and tools to ensure proper utilization.
- Communicate supplier terminations
- Run reports in Vendor Management System
- Partners with various stakeholders to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are being met which includes the review and distribution of associate supplier scorecards
- Ensure all hiring and recruiting efforts are compliant with Broadleaf"s policies and procedures
- Act as a Broadleaf brand ambassador at all times
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, suppliers, and candidates.
- Other Duties as determined by business needs and management direction.