Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has a fantastic opportunity for a Sourcer with a fantastic client of ours! This is a remote opportunity that is a 12 month temporary opening.
The Sourcer will be responsible for identifying and qualifying candidates to be considered for internal placement within Aleron. This includes local and national recruiting. The role will be primarily candidate facing with responsibility to represent the company"s employment brand, maintain a positive candidate experience, and identify high performing talent for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops position specific sourcing strategy in consultation with lead recruiter. Posts positions and begins sourcing process utilizing all available sourcing resources including ATS, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.
- Establish consistent, strong communication channels with all stakeholders
- Conduct both passive and active candidate sourcing, screening and evaluation
- Provide short list of qualified candidates for all positions to lead recruiter. Manage candidate preparation and expectations
- Accountable for delivering consistent and sufficient qualified candidate flow for each assigned position
- Manage candidate pipeline process for key positions. Responsible for identifying, tracking and categorizing top talent for future consideration
- Serve as a liaison between Superior and the candidate pool - must present yourself and our business values with professionalism. Represent a strong employment brand by ensuring a positive experience all candidates
- Maintain set benchmarks as set forth by Company
- Use independent judgment and interviewing skills to select candidates for short list presentation and pipelines
- Maintain regular contact with placed candidates and top talent with future potential
- Maintain full legal compliance in accordance with OFCCP and EEOC regulations and guidelines. Ensure ATS is consistently up-to-date and that all applicants are reviewed and dispositioned appropriately
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality
- Establish community relations through frequent contact and branch activities
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company