Current Job Openings
Broadleaf Results has a fantastic opportunity for an immediate opening as a Sr. Recruiting Consultant with one of out clients. This is a remote contract position.
At Broadleaf, our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) team strives to be exceptional; not just acceptable. We are currently building RPO programs both internally at Broadleaf and for external clients that combine talent, process and technology in such a way that provides high quality recruitment services in an efficient, cost effective manner.
The Internal RPO Recruitment Specialist is responsible for identifying top recruiting talent for our client-facing teams. This position is metrics driven, and so the ideal candidate will have the internal drive to exceed all expectations. Position will be a remote, home based position with occasional travel to our corporate offices (less than 10%).
The Internal RPO Recruiting Specialist will play a key role in growing our RPO Services and delivering a WOW impact to our clients. Joining our RPO team will allow the selected candidate to enhance their recruiting skills within a value-added consultative environment. We expect continuous improvement with a focus on delivering exceptional service consistently; doing so will lead to career development and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between Broadleaf, our internal customers and the candidate pool - must present yourself and our business values with professionalism
- Receives and qualifies new positions, collaborates with internal leaders to establish parameters of acceptable candidate profiles
- Ensures that job requisitions are posted to all relevant career sites
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies that target passive, top industry talent
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure needs are being met and an adequate pipeline of candidates is developed
- Conducting candidate resume reviews, phone screenings and the administering of assessment tests
- Ensuring recurring interview timeslots are slotted with appropriate candidates
- Provide workforce database management
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure ongoing satisfaction and program effectiveness
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality